Liz and Sarah talk about how often they rush to meet a deadline — and then realize there was no rush at all. Then, in Take A Hike, they discuss how the realization that accepting can be easier than rejecting led to Sarah owning a hissing cockroach. Next, Liz and Sarah offer even MORE great holiday gift ideas in Take Two. Finally, Sarah is passionate about this week’s Hollywood Hack: the reMarkable 2 Tablet.
- Jenni Kayne cashmere beanie and fingerless gloves:
- The Shield Season One trailer
- Personalized key tags
- Personalized luggage tags
- New York Public Library book dedication
- Custom jigsaw puzzle
- reMarkable 2 Tablet
Get in Touch:
- Twitter: @elizabethcraft and @sarahmfain
- Instagram: @LizCraft and @Sfain
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave a voicemail: 949-HAPPY-21
- Email us
- Leave a comment below
Happier in Hollywood is part of ‘The Onward Project,’ a family of podcasts brought together by Gretchen Rubin—all about how to make your life better. Check out the other Onward Project podcasts—Happier with Gretchen Rubin, Side Hustle School, Do The Thing, and Everything Happens with Kate Bowler . If you liked this episode, please subscribe, leave a review, and tell your friends!