Do you have a room in your home that’s reserved for guests? Liz and Sarah discuss the merits of staking a claim and taking up space. Then, in Hollywood Jobs, they talk with Fantasy Island’s Music Supervisor Melany Mitchell about how she became a Music Supervisor, what the job entails, and how she transports audiences through music, all while working with a lean budget. Next, in Amplify, Sarah shares a new favorite cookbook — Nom Nom Paleo Let’s Go! Simple Feasts & Healthy Eats by Michelle Tam and Henry Fong. Finally, this week’s Hollywood Hack is a great gift idea that will help you help others: the Changing The Present Charitable Gift Card.
- Melany Mitchell
- What Is a Music Supervisor? Understanding the Role and Responsibilities of a Hollywood Music Supervisor
- Nom Nom Paleo Let’s Go! Simple Feasts & Healthy Eats by Michelle Tam & Henry Fong
- Changing The Present Charitable Gift Card
Get in Touch:
- Twitter: @elizabethcraft and @sarahmfain
- Instagram: @LizCraft and @Sfain
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave a voicemail: 949-HAPPY-21
- Email us
- Leave a comment below
Happier in Hollywood is part of ‘The Onward Project,’ a family of podcasts brought together by Gretchen Rubin—all about how to make your life better. Check out the other Onward Project podcasts—Happier with Gretchen Rubin, Side Hustle School, Do The Thing, and Everything Happens with Kate Bowler . If you liked this episode, please subscribe, leave a review, and tell your friends!