Even though Liz and Sarah are still in the middle of post production for Season 2 of Fantasy Island, they discuss how they feel like they’re on vacation! In Take A Hike, they reveal their summer themes: Liz is planning a Summer of Health, and Sarah is looking forward to a Summer of Settling (in a good way). Next, in Amplify, they spotlight the delightful Gordita Chronicles, a new show on HBOMax that’s fun for the whole family. In The Mailroom, Liz and Sarah tackle email etiquette. Finally, this week’s Hollywood Hack will help you quick-change into your favorite necklaces—the Locking Magnetic Jewelry Clasp!
- FOX | Fantasy Island
- Happier | Podcast 67: Design Your Summer, a Deep-Dive into the Emotionally Charged Issue of Thank-You Notes, and Mother-in-Law Woes
- Gordita Chronicles
- LA Times | Authentically sunny and sweet, ‘Gordita Chronicles’ is the sitcom of the summer
- Refinery29 | Gordita Chronicles is The Chubby Brown Girl Coming-of-Age Story I Needed
- ScriptMag | Writing the Immigrant Experience with HBO Max’s ‘Gordita Chronicles’ Creator Claudia Forestieri and Showrunner Brigitte Muñoz-Liebowitz
- Locking Magnetic Jewelry Clasp
Get in Touch:
- Twitter: @elizabethcraft and @sarahmfain
- Instagram: @LizCraft and @Sfain
- Join our Facebook Group
- Leave a voicemail: 949-HAPPY-21
- Email us
- Leave a comment below
Happier in Hollywood is part of ‘The Onward Project,’ a family of podcasts brought together by Gretchen Rubin—all about how to make your life better. Check out the other Onward Project podcasts—Happier with Gretchen Rubin, Side Hustle School, Do The Thing, and Everything Happens with Kate Bowler . If you liked this episode, please subscribe, leave a review, and tell your friends!